Women's Outfits for Spring/Summer
Top 10 Fashionable Women's Outfits for Spring/Summer
Go phenomenal, or go home!
With Spring/Summer here, a lot of us are excited to wear those short skirts, dresses, tank tops, shorts and a lot more. Aren’t we?
Well, well, no doubt, I still love my Hot Winter Jacket, Warm Sweater, Cozy Gloves and Lovely Socks. I’ve had a great time with you all, over the past few months. But now is the time to bid adieu to you all because winter has now officially transitioned to Spring/Summer. SIGH!
Though I am just loving this weather swing to the fullest, my boring summer wardrobe is giving me sleepless nights and my shopping lists is going to be never-ending this time. There is a lot that I need to replace and remove in my closet before this toasty temperature shows its true colours.
On the other hand, I usually browse through the entire internet while shopping for the new season, as it helps me stay in touch with hottest trends and latest upgrades of the fashion world, straight from the runway. I tried doing something similar this time as well. And guess what, I was able to find some really unique and gorgeous picks to rearrange my summer closet.
Following Fashion Magazines, Fashion Weeks and Fashion Bloggers isn’t just a hobby but a part of my regular schedule now. This doesn’t only give me an update of how to stay updated with the trends but also share with you guys what to follow and what to ditch in fashion.
So, would you like to scroll down on the outfits I love for this Spring/Summer? YOU MUST! I promise you’ll love the pieces I selected.
1.Stunning Pink Top @ Rs. 1199: This pretty top with balloon sleeves is a great pick for those who like it easy & breezy. Pair this with any of your cool bottoms and add accessories to get that flawless look. You are now good to go!
2. Backless Jumpsuit @ Rs. 954: Hey gorgeous, Getting Vacation Ready? Well, don’t forget to pack this cute jumpsuit to make the most of your beach outings. Nothing screams elegance like this piece!
3. Elegant Floral Dress @ Rs. 950: Your summer style is incomplete without you stepping out in a cute floral dress! So this season, don’t forget to add this exquisite floral dress to your wardrobe. Get, set, go.
4. Cool Denim Dress @ Rs 1400: Reinvent your style statement with the summer's most loved style! Grab this denim dress right away and leave everyone around you impressed. Also, pair it up with white sneakers and a cute backpack for that perfect look.
5. Cold-Shoulder Dress @ Rs. 899: In this humid weather, a simple dress is a must-have. This Cold-Shoulder blue dress is amazing for all your casual outings and work. Shop it at such an affordable price. Don’t forget to pair it up with sneakers.
6. Pretty Peach Dress @ Rs. 549: Rise above the simply usual!
Look feminine & Flawless in this refreshing Peach Dress. Pair it up with your hot stilettos and a sling bag to rock the look. Isn’t that a great summer treat for your wardrobe?
7. Amazing Tulle Skirt @ Rs. 850: High on style, sky-high on inspiration! Skirts are the most comfortable when worn in summers and this skirt is something I can’t wait to wear. Pair this with a knotted top and some cool accessories to complete the look. I think you’ll just KILL it!
8. Stylish Romper @ Rs. 1817: Be the diva of your style territory and buy this distressed denim romper for your summer closet. Pair it with a plain top and white sneakers to steal the show!
9. High-Waist Jumpsuit @ Rs 2000: Hey girl, look every inch chic as you wear this Cool Jumpsuit for a casual summer outing. Pair this with a white top and a cute bag to make heads turn your way.
10. Hot Red Skirt @ Rs. 599: Ravishing in RED! Take a look at this stunning red skirt and make it a part of your wardrobe instantly. Pair it with a stylish black top and some accessories to elevate the look.
If you are someone who likes to spend big bucks on big brands, this article is for you. All the outfits here are at a budget and will make you stand out of the crowd. You name it, we have it! So, are you ready to turn heads?
Also, if you are looking for more style updates, stay tuned. We’re coming up with more Trend Updates for you. What’s hot, what’s not, coolest accessories, Monsoon fashion and much more, get all your style scoops right here.
Author name: Ananya Jain
Author Bio: Ananya Jain is a graduate in English Honours. She is an avid reader who is glued to social media all the time. She loves to travel & feels herself when she's around her mother.